[drama cd] GW Blind Target ~ Prologue ~
May. 5th, 2016 10:45 amYOUTUBE LINK
Gundam Wing Blind Target Radio Drama
*******
[typing sound]
Heero: Data purge, completed. Energy cut. Core system, deadlocked
Heero: Wing Zero, you're no longer needed in this era
Heero: Nobody will disturb you, sleep well.
[sound of door closing]
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Blind Target
~Prologue~
Prof: That ends our class. Please pass your reports the day after tomorrow
Girl: Ah! Heero-kun, wait!
Heero: What is it?
Girl: Uhm... you just transferred here, right? Just say if there are things you don't understand, okay?
Heero: Sure. But I don't need help right now
Girl: I see...
Heero: I might ask you if I need help. I'll say so during that time
Girl: Sure! Anytime!
Heero: People smiling at each other. Students having fun. The peace and freedom everyone wished for finally came true and filled the colonies
Heero: And, I am here among them
Heero: After that battle, my mission as a Gundam pilot ended
Heero: I never thought I'd survive, not to mention, live an ordinary life
Heero: But I wonder if it's because I changed upon meeting her and it made me think that it's not that bad at all
-------
Quatre: Then, you won't attend the summit with the colonies, right?
Relena: Yes. I've come here in outer space but I can't go there until the summit is over
Relena: After all, I think matters about the colonies should be discussed by people of the colonies themselves.
Relena: Moreover, as part of the ESUN, we have to discuss what we should do specifically
Quatre: You're right. Even though we say they are unified, it doesn't mean that the uniformity of both the colonies and Earth were gone. We should proceed with caution.
Relena: I'll also do what I can in order for the people in the Earth Sphere to live in happiness
Quatre: Thank you, Relena-san. Even though I succeeded my father and became the head of the Winner Family, I still lack power
Quatre: That's why a lot of people must work together
Relena: I am the same. It's the peace we finally obtained after experiencing hardships. I want to protect it no matter what.
Quatre: That's right. So many things did happen....
Relena: Many sad things happened but I believe those were not in vain. The fight you Gundam pilots showed is something that won't be forgotten by the people
Quatre: Relena-san...
Relena: I'm sorry, Quatre-kun, I have to leave now
Quatre: Busy as always, aren't you?
Relena: Same goes to you, right? Let's meet again after the conference
Quatre: Yes, 'til then.
Relena: Uhm, Quatre-kun
Quatre: Yes? What is it?
Relena: Uhm...
Quatre: Unfortunately, I don't know where Heero is
Relena: Is that so...
Quatre: Would you like me to search for him? I'm sure he's in a colony somewhere
Relena: Not now. Besides, I feel that I'll meet him soon
-------
Duo: Yo, Trowa! I'm coming in!
Trowa: Duo!
Trowa: You really show up out of the blue
Duo: That's my specialty. I watched your show from the sides; isn't it great that the house is full?
Trowa: It just means that the people of the colonies nowadays have the freedom in their hearts to enjoy a circus
Trowa: It makes people happy everywhere
Duo: Oh~
Trowa: What is it?
Duo: Nothing. It's just that you really settled down here
Trowa: I had nowhere to return to until now. That's why I don't understand it well, but I guess this is my home
Duo: And you also have a strong-willed sister
Duo: The battle is over. It's okay for us Gundam pilots to return to being normal boys
Trowa: What about you?
Duo: Me? I'm fully enjoying living a normal life
Duo: As I thought, a non-instant coffee tastes good
Trowa: I see....
Trowa: But...I wonder if all those who participated and who didn't in that war wished for a normal life
Duo: Who knows~ I'm also worried about that coz' there are those extremists to whom the word "normal" is not applicable
-------
Master: Put more spirit into it! Watch your enemy's movement carefully!
Student 01: Yes!
Student 02: Master, I can't see Wufei-dono anywhere
Master: Yeah. He probably went to see the dragon again. Leave him be.
Student 02: But...
Master: He's a top class warrior. But he also needs rest. The place where the dragon is only where his heart can be at peace
-------
Wufei: Nataku! Scold me! I'm still lost and unable to find a way out
Wufei: The war ended. But I wasn't able to defeat Treize.
Wufei: That was the ending he wished for.
Wufei: What did he want to tell me? Was the battle really over? Then why is there still the feeling of unrest hanging over the colonies?
Wufei: Isn't it because our power is still needed?
Wufei: Won't you give me an answer, Nataku?
Wufei: I understand. I have to find the answer myself.
-------
Heero: stop hiding and show yourself.
Man: As expected of you. I didn't think you'll notice us
Man: You're Heero Yuy the Gundam pilot, right?
Heero: You got the wrong person
Man: I want you to hand your Gundam to us. Of course, not for free. Name a price and we'll pay
Heero: You must be mistaken. I don't know such thing
Man: Wait! Not only the Gundam! We want you to lend your strength to us! For a new battle!
-------
Heero: Peace is such a transient thing. So long as all of humanity won't set aside their ambitions, war will break out anytime. Just by being shaken by one big power, the people's trivial happiness will crumble. But, that's the reason why they should strongly wish for peace
Heero: My mission as a Gundam pilot has indeed ended. But I am once again throwing myself into a battle
Heero: That's the mission I gave myself