[Glory of Losers] Chapter 52
Mar. 20th, 2016 09:57 pmNote: changing Sanc to Cinq in my translation
Chapter 52: Mebius chain - Epyon
Can Milliardo protect Cinq Kingdom and the smile of his beloved sister?
------
Zechs: UOOOH!!
Zechs: It will happen again...
Zechs: The Cinq Kingdom will be obliterated again...
------
Noin: Relena-sama is not aware that we have this kind of facility in the Cinq Kingdom's underground...
------
Heero: As I thought, it's here....
Noin: It's something that doesn't suit a pacifist country
------
Noin: People thought of fighting because things like these exist
Noin: Because we cling to a fragile peace made of glass---
Noin: I'm sure that's what she'll say
Heero: .....
Heero: I'll be borrowing this facility
------
Noin: What's this weapon?
Heero: Messer zwerg....
Heero: I extracted the data left in ZERO system
Heero: I'll complete it
Noin: But we don't have the needed Gundanium alloy---
Heero: A substitute will do, it's enough so long it can fire a shot
Noin: Will this weapon match against the invading new Mobile Dolls?
Heero: Yeah...but I'll decide how to use it
------
Noin: As I thought, you won't be fighting with us
Heero: Quatre Raberba Winner accepted that duty
Quatre: In this time of war, a lot of people are advocating total pacifism
Quatre: The Romefeller Foundation sees the Cinq Kingdom as its enemy
------
Quatre: What I can do right now is to protect the Cinq Kingdom, Heero!
Quatre: For that purpose, I have to hurry....
Heero: I sent him the information you got from Sally Po
Noin: The pilot of Gundam 04?!
Heero: There's a tip that a large number of Mobile Dolls will be dropped to Luxembourg and here in Cinq Kingdom
------
Heero: Unlike Quatre, I don't feel any significance to protect this country
Heero: If you want to end the fightings on land, attack the source which is in Luxembourg
Noin: Are you letting the Romefeller to continue with their rule?
Heero: Peace is only a result that comes once the fighting is over
Heero: There's not much difference as to who's the ruler
Noin: ....
------
Soldier: Attention!
Soldier: This is a war zone!
Soldier: Head to the designated alternative route!
Soldier: We'll shoot you down if you don't follow!
Quatre: So you're going to shoot me down without confirmation and even guidance?
Soldier: Commencing attack!
------
------
------
------
Quatre: The heat feels nostalgic now...
Quatre: Wait for me, my Sandrock....
------
Relena: I just got a request from Romefeller for approval to battle in the Sanc Kingdom
Relena: Please explain what's this all about
Noin: ...Yes
Noin: A Treize Faction unit running from OZ has escaped into the southern forest
------
Noin: I told them to move out a while ago
Noin: but it seems it will take time as they have many injured soldiers
Relena: You told them to leave even though they are injured?
Noin: They also have the option to surrender
Noin: It's something that doesn't concern our nation
Relena: ....
Relena: Pagan....can we treat them as temporary refugees?
----
Relena: Then even OZ will hold their fire
Pagan: Y...No...
Pagan: B-but....
Relena: I'm counting on you
Pagan: .... Yes, as you wish
Noin: Please wait, Relena-sama!
Relena: I know that the Romefeller Foundation feels contempt for us
Relena: This will probably give them reason to accuse us
----
Relena: But---
Relena: I cannot go against my morals to drive out injured people
Relena: Why was the idea of not helping those in need brought into this world?
Relena: I believe this is a necessary act in our search for the path towards peace
Heero: Very well, Relena...
------
Heero: I'm going to search for a suitable place to die
Next issue, Heero sets out in Wing Gundam to search for a place to die
Please do not repost my translation.
Chapter 52: Mebius chain - Epyon
Can Milliardo protect Cinq Kingdom and the smile of his beloved sister?
------
Zechs: UOOOH!!
Zechs: It will happen again...
Zechs: The Cinq Kingdom will be obliterated again...
------
Noin: Relena-sama is not aware that we have this kind of facility in the Cinq Kingdom's underground...
------
Heero: As I thought, it's here....
Noin: It's something that doesn't suit a pacifist country
------
Noin: People thought of fighting because things like these exist
Noin: Because we cling to a fragile peace made of glass---
Noin: I'm sure that's what she'll say
Heero: .....
Heero: I'll be borrowing this facility
------
Noin: What's this weapon?
Heero: Messer zwerg....
Heero: I extracted the data left in ZERO system
Heero: I'll complete it
Noin: But we don't have the needed Gundanium alloy---
Heero: A substitute will do, it's enough so long it can fire a shot
Noin: Will this weapon match against the invading new Mobile Dolls?
Heero: Yeah...but I'll decide how to use it
------
Noin: As I thought, you won't be fighting with us
Heero: Quatre Raberba Winner accepted that duty
Quatre: In this time of war, a lot of people are advocating total pacifism
Quatre: The Romefeller Foundation sees the Cinq Kingdom as its enemy
------
Quatre: What I can do right now is to protect the Cinq Kingdom, Heero!
Quatre: For that purpose, I have to hurry....
Heero: I sent him the information you got from Sally Po
Noin: The pilot of Gundam 04?!
Heero: There's a tip that a large number of Mobile Dolls will be dropped to Luxembourg and here in Cinq Kingdom
------
Heero: Unlike Quatre, I don't feel any significance to protect this country
Heero: If you want to end the fightings on land, attack the source which is in Luxembourg
Noin: Are you letting the Romefeller to continue with their rule?
Heero: Peace is only a result that comes once the fighting is over
Heero: There's not much difference as to who's the ruler
Noin: ....
------
Soldier: Attention!
Soldier: This is a war zone!
Soldier: Head to the designated alternative route!
Soldier: We'll shoot you down if you don't follow!
Quatre: So you're going to shoot me down without confirmation and even guidance?
Soldier: Commencing attack!
------
------
------
------
Quatre: The heat feels nostalgic now...
Quatre: Wait for me, my Sandrock....
------
Relena: I just got a request from Romefeller for approval to battle in the Sanc Kingdom
Relena: Please explain what's this all about
Noin: ...Yes
Noin: A Treize Faction unit running from OZ has escaped into the southern forest
------
Noin: I told them to move out a while ago
Noin: but it seems it will take time as they have many injured soldiers
Relena: You told them to leave even though they are injured?
Noin: They also have the option to surrender
Noin: It's something that doesn't concern our nation
Relena: ....
Relena: Pagan....can we treat them as temporary refugees?
----
Relena: Then even OZ will hold their fire
Pagan: Y...No...
Pagan: B-but....
Relena: I'm counting on you
Pagan: .... Yes, as you wish
Noin: Please wait, Relena-sama!
Relena: I know that the Romefeller Foundation feels contempt for us
Relena: This will probably give them reason to accuse us
----
Relena: But---
Relena: I cannot go against my morals to drive out injured people
Relena: Why was the idea of not helping those in need brought into this world?
Relena: I believe this is a necessary act in our search for the path towards peace
Heero: Very well, Relena...
------
Heero: I'm going to search for a suitable place to die
Next issue, Heero sets out in Wing Gundam to search for a place to die
Please do not repost my translation.